Tuesday, July 31, 2007

p.s.

I'm still not entirely sure how to describe myself. Confused? Check. Sporadically manic-depressive? Probably.

Oh, that reminds me, one of the goals of going to group therapy is that they (the group) are supposed to be able to help me figure out why I have a sign on my forehead that says, "Take advantage of me NOW. PLEASE!" I'm not sure if it's some kind of Harry Potter magic trick or what, but that is the golden promise and allure of going to group.

And speaking of Harry Potter...I was thinking the other day that if what's her name (my mind is going completely blank but you all know who I am talking about) could go from welfare mom to bazillion dollar author just by writing a bunch of big, long books about a teen-age boy and some magic, then maybe there is hope for me to turn my life around yet! ROWLING, that's it. J.K. Rowling. Though if I was going to write a book with some magic in it, you can bet the magic wouldn't be wasted on teenagers at Hogwart's or stupid witches and warlocks. B-O-R-I-N-G. If I created a magical kingdom, there would be magic housecleaning fairies and laundry goblins and pixie dust that turns into cash. The only problem with my magical kingdom is that it would be VERY sparsely populated because no fucking ignorant stupid people would be allowed. So that would leave about six people on the planet and no men, so there would have to be some kind of magical sex slave being for the six women in the magical kingdom. And since children are a pain most of the time, but sometimes very cute and life-enriching, there would be children allowed in my kingdom but they would not be able to yell, scream, talk back, or make messes due to the magical spell cast upon them at birth. (Also they self-clean and regenerate lost toys.)

Hmmmmm...maybe I am on to something here!

No comments: